I always try to keep a list of places I would love to visit some day, here is by current bucket list for places that I need to visit one day! (the list is not in a preferred order)
My bucket list
- Petra, Jordan – I would love to visit Petra to see the amazing rock-cut architecture in the ancient city of Petra
- Machu Picchu, Peru – I wish to be walk the same trail as the incas did, and enjoy the site of a ancient city, which founders build it to last forever.
- Svalbard, Norway – The main reason to go to Svalbard would be to see the Northern Light. And of course, it would also be amazing if I saw a Polar bear.
- Nuuk, Greenland – I have always wanted to go to Greenland but the plane ticket are often very expensive… I want to go to Greenland and try a dog sled, camping in the summer time, and just hopefully also be able to see the northern light here too!
- Galápagos Islands – I would love to see the different spices both above and below water and experience the fragile eco system
- Bora Bora, French Polynesia – staying in a water bungalow with a drink in my hand by enjoying a view across the ocean!
Please let me know if you have been to any of these places, and have some recommendations for what to see or what to do. Are there any other places that I should add to the my bucket list?