If you are luckily enough to be visiting Vilnius there will be plenty of activities for you to do.
- Take a bus or drive to Trakai Island Castle when you arrive take a pitstop at ’Senoji Kibinie’ to have a taste of the best Kibinie in Vilnius. Ask to have it served with a soup on the side.
- Take a stroll around the Trakai Castle and enjoy the peaceful nature
- Walk the sheets of the old city you will find some beautiful hidden gems and churches (Vilnius is one of the cities in the world with most churches per inhabitant)
- Visit Belmontas park if you want to experience some of the nature of Vilnius
- If you fancy a night out, Salionas is highly recommend for a a cosy homely place